How It Works
Please bring your own box or bag to pick up your produce or purchase one of our crates for $5.00. This helps us keep costs down. Please read all of our information listed below for specific information.
We constantly try to improve our offerings for our customers.
- We now deliver any size order to any of the areas we support here in SW Florida for a flat $5 fee. When you reach Delivery Options which allows you to choose a pickup area (they are greatly reduced now) and you want your order delivered, choose DELIVERY which adds $5 to your order. If your order ends up being $50 or more, the $5 delivery fee is automatically removed. The delivery service allows SWFL Produce to be much more efficient while protecting not only our own staff but all of customers.
- We now participate in the Fresh Access Bucks Program If you have EBT, we can double it! Spend $40 only get charged $20!!! You will never have to pay back the other $20!!! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- We are also now offering Subscription for recurring orders to eliminate Weekly ordering of the same products. You will also receive a Surprise Farm Freebie with your order Click Here
We have built a new site to make ordering more easy and quick. If you are a subscriber, your login information has been transferred and you should not encounter any problems logging in. If you were a member, you should be able to use your old email and you may use your old password. If you have forgotten it, use the fogot password option. It will send to your email and reset link to make a new one. We thank you for your patronage and hope our efforts make your ordering process easier and quicker.
How to place an Order
- Click on SHOP in the navigation bar at top of page.
- The default is to show all products which allows you to scroll through them all
- There is also a Category Menu to fine tune selections that are available
- Choose your product - you have the choice to ADD to Cart or Checkout if that is the only product you are purchasing.
- If you want to purchase more product(s), after your first choice, click Continue Shopping. You will be taken back to the Carts HomePage so you can choose more products.
- Continue to choose a product - Add to Cart - and Continue Shopping until you are ready to Checkout. Choose Checkout when you are ready to purchase.
- *** At any time, you can click on the Shopping Cart Icon on the top right which will display all products you have chosen. From there you can add products, remove products or checkout.
Next you are taken to Delivery Methods
Because of the present situation we are all confronted with, we have limited Pickup Locations listed below:
If you have chosen to pickup your order, Locations and times are listed below:
1. Friday - Matlache - Barnhill Seafood - 1:30 to 5:00pm | Healthy Life Center - 3:00 to 4:00pm | SWFL Produce 12400 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda 11:30 - 3:00 pm | Vibrant Beat Cafe 9371 Cypress Lake Drive Fort Myers - 11-1pm
2. Saturday - Cape Coral Farmers Market - 7:00am to 1:00pm | SWFL Produce 12400 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda- 2:00 to 3:00pm | Lehigh Park North (Williams Park) in the filesd on the other side of the pavillion. 10 to 11am ONLY!!!
3. Sunday - Venice - Old Albertsons Parking Lot - 2:00 to 3:00pm | SWFLProduce 12400 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda - 12 to 1pm
We are now focusing on delivery to your door for a flat $5 no matter your locations within our delivery areas. We are doing our part to keep our own staff and yourselves as safe as possible.
Home Delivery is available for a $5.00 flat fee. At checkout, choose home delivery. We are now offering FREE Delivery on orders of $50 or more. The $5 fee is automatically remove if you reach $50 or more when ordering. Note: Home Delivery is prepay only.
If you have chosen to have your order delivered, our schedule is listed below:
Friday Deliveries - (12-6pm)
Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, San Carlos Park, North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda, Babcock, Port Charlotte, North Port, Alva and Lehigh
If you will not be home, you can always leave a cooler out for your produce.
If you order Thursday 12pm thru Saturday 5pm we will deliver to all areas Monday 12-5pm
FINAL STEP - PAYMENT
We accept Cash, Checks made out to SWFL Produce, credit and debit cards, PayPal or an EBT Card.
At Checkout- choose your payment method -Credit Cards, PayPal, or EBT
For EBT Information- Click Here
For our customers that had an account on our previous site, you will need to signup again. You can use your old email address and password but it will have to be completed again. We apologize for any inconvenience and want you to know that we appreciate your patronage.
Enjoy all your Fresh Produce, Eggs, and Honey!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you receive an item that is unacceptable, please call or email us within 24 hours, and we will reimburse or replace the item on the following delivery.
If you have any questions that we have not answered please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please Note: The contents of our produce boxes will vary each week depending on what is fresh, and available to harvest.
Each week we connect with local farmers to harvest the produce for us. We also pick out of our farm as well. The produce is then brought back to our facility in Punta Gorda where our team packs each order by hand.
We want you to know we are doing everything possible to continue to support our customers with high quality fresh produce while keeping you safe as well as all of us here at SWFL Produce.