We accept EBT on all of our items. We also have our locally grown items offered half off but ONLY the weekly veggie box, organic box, combo box, Fruit Box,and fugly box plus our weekly sale boxes. We also offer half off honey and eggs if equal amounts of local produce is purchased. We offer Seasonal Items and Weekly Packs. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is only valid for a $40.00 discount. For example if you spend $100.00 in fresh produce, you will only recieve a $ 40 discount and your bill will be $60.00. If you spend less than $40 then your bill will be half off. Ordering closes at 12pm each Thursday for pick up Friday and Saturday
Disclaimer-Home Delivery is not allowed for EBT orders and you must select a Pickup Location from the Location List at checkout, we only accept Florida EBT Cards for the Fresh Access Bucks Program. We can accept out of State Ebt, but we can not offer the Fresh Access Discount discount.
NOTE** Please Note Day, Location and Time for your pickup. You may ONLY pickup at the designated time slot chosen. If you place an order, you must pick it up or give us 24 hours notice to cancel.
- To participate, go to SHOP in navigation bar at top of website. Always make your order FIRST
- Select your products you would like to purchase
- Once you have chosen your selections, click next and you will be taken to Payment
- Choose EBT
- You will be taken to Shipping.
- Choose your Pickup Location, Day and Time
- Please bring your card to pickup your order and process your transaction.
Pickup Locations, Days and Times
- Friday –
- Estero -Healthy Life Center – 3:00 to 4:00pm
- SWFL Produce 12400 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda 11:30am to 2:00pm
Babcock Farmers Market 9am till 1pm right outside The Healthy Life Center
- Cape Coral Farmers Market ( All red tents next to Kettle Corn) – 7:00am to 1:00pm
- SWFL Produce 12400 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda– 3:00 to 3:30pm
- Lehigh Park North (Williams Park) in the field on the other side of the pavillion. 10 to 11am ONLY!!
Marco Island Farmers Market 7am till 1pm first booth with all Red Tents